Many clients were asking us for advice based on our vast knowledge and personal travel to over 100 countries worldwide, so we have now set up an independent division specializing in Honeymoons.
With our buying power and our many wedding groups we can often tag a couple into an existing group giving them the benefit of the group rate.
This may have been reserved many months and sometimes over 1 year in advance so the rates may be excellent.
Additionally, we are able to offer valuable assistance when booking honeymoons to far away places as we have many years of knowledge in Europe, Asia Africa and the Caribbean.
There is a very strong possibility that at least one of us has been to your destination of choice personally. They call Lorraine the Google of Travel, so if you have a list of wishes and type it into Google, then it still may not give you an unbiased idea of a great destination and resort that will suit your personal needs and desires. It is highly likely that with just one phone call Lorraine can do this for you.
Whatever your honeymoon wishes we can help you achieve your dreams:
- Relaxing beach vacation just 3 hours flight away..
- A culinary and art tour of Vietnam..
- A tropical island near the Equator with luxury resorts..
- Diving in The Maldives..
- A celebrity hideaway on a private tropical island..
- A wildlife safari in Africa..
- A wine tour in California’s Sanoma Valley..
- Skiing in Aspen..
- Venetian History and Foodie experience or even a cooking course in Tuscany..
- Thailand discovery of cities and beaches…
- the list goes on and on ….as does our experience…. we have been there, written about it and can advise.
- 4 Diamond Award Winners
- Top Producer for Karisma Resorts and GI Consultants for Karisma Properties
- Certified Travel Counsellors
- Sandals Specialists
- Certified Cruise Specialists
- Europe Specialists
- Asia Specialists
- Our owner has personally visited 83 countries and many places within those countries and loves to find your perfect resort.
- Most of our team have visited many countries worldwide so there is always someone to ask who has been there..